SWIM Ltd information management consultancy provides independent high quality advice, tailored to your specific information management needs.
Effective information management saves you time and money and gives you control over your organisation’s most valuable asset - its knowledge base.
Information is the lifeblood of organisations. Much of what we do in business is supported by reports, and data and figures and information. We need information to support accountability, good decision-making, and effective and efficient operations. Experience matters when putting in place systems, processes , polices, strategies to assist with the management of your organisation’s information and records.
That’s why you need information management specialists like SWIM Ltd.
SWIM Ltd Updates
New Associate - Kate Jones
We are pleased to announce Kate Jones as a new addition to our team of Associates at SWIM Ltd. Kate has significant and varied experience in archives and records management in both the public and private sectors as well as a post-graduate qualification in information studies. We welcome Kate to our team of Associates.
Writing and Speaking
The team at SWIM Ltd regularly write for professional journals and speak at events. Latest activities include:
- Publication of an article by Kerri entitled Information Governance, new approach or old news? If you are a member of Records and Information Management Professionals Australasia check out the article in the latest iQ magazine
- In March Kerri was a key-note speaker at the Information Governance, Privacy and Security Conference held in Wellington. A fascinating two day conference that explored the impacts and considerations of the privacy and security aspects of information governance
- Susan and Kerri are preparing to present at the ALGIM Information and Records Management Symposium to be held in Wellington in July. For more information about the symposium please click here
- Kerri is also going to present a couple of sessions at the Records and Information Management Professionals Australasia inForum convention in Canberra in September. For more information about the convention please click here
We have three training courses running over the next couple of months. Be in quick to secure your place.
- Introduction to Recordkeeping running 19th and 20th June. Our introduction to recordkeeping concepts, practices and tools over a two day course
- Managing, Measuring and Monitoring running 1st July. A one day course for those with responsibility for providing records services and ensuring they provide value to their organisations
- Managing Electronic Records running 8th and 9th August. A more advanced two day course identifying and exploring the issues and options for management of electronic records
To see full course descriptions, the training calendar and to register for any of our courses please click here.
Register for a course
SWIM Ltd offers a range of information and records management training courses. We have a strong reputation for delivering high quality, successful, interesting and practical courses for information professionals. A certificate of attendance is provided to all attendees.click here to register for a course